Thursday, August 19, 2010

Silkpainting again


I have started Silkpainting again, thanks to my son. For various reasons, he has made me realise that l need to start selling again and he is going to be my Manager!!Ha.  As well as face to face selling, l am working out how to do my shop on line!  Something seems to have clicked in my mind and l am Silkpainting, Journalling, natural dying of fabrics and making transfers ( for transfers see earlier blogs)...really enjoying myself. You can see the results of my Silkpainting below, will show dying and journal work tomorrow. I have also shown some close-up individual cards. Hope you like them.

Getting ready to put in envolopes. If you look at the upper right-hand side, you will see some loose pieces of painted silk before they are put on the card.












As you can see...I LOVE COLOUR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment